Pineapple rich in Vitamin C is very beneficial for health
Pineapple is a sour-sweet and juicy fruit and it is considered very beneficial for health, it contains calcium, fiber, vitamin C, anti-oxidants and many elements, which helps in keeping the body away from many problems. It is normally greenish prickly in appearance from outside and yellowish in color from inside.
The main season for growing pineapples is considered to be from July to September. It takes about 2 to 2.5 years for the harvesting of pineapple. It is mainly a fruit eaten during the summer season.
Benefits of eating pineapple
- Pineapple is a summer fruit, it has a cooling effect. Eating this fruit or drinking its juice keeps the body cool.
- Anti-obesity properties are also found in pineapple, which helps in reducing weight. If you want to lose weight, then pineapple juice is beneficial for you.
- Many people have the problem of nausea during the summer season. In such a situation, consuming pineapple juice gives relief in this problem.
- Pineapple juice boosts the digestive system. Drinking a glass of pineapple juice strengthens the digestive power, as well as gets rid of bloating, constipation etc.
- Drinking pineapple juice is considered beneficial for the strength of bones, because the properties of minerals and vitamins are found in abundance in it, which help in making bones strong.
- Pineapple is also included in those foods, which is helpful in preventing cancer. Its key enzyme bromelain can hinder the growth of cancer cells and its anti-cancer properties can also stop cancer cells from growing and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory, immunity-boosting and anti-viral properties in pineapple can be helpful in protecting the skin and its consumption can be beneficial for the skin.
Nutrients of Pineapple
|Nutrition||Value per 100g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||5%|
- Consuming pineapple can also cause allergies, itching, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea in some people, so consume it in limited quantities.
- Pineapple has abortifacient abortifacient properties, so it should not be consumed during pregnancy.
- The amount of natural sugar in pineapple is very high. Consuming too much of it increases the blood sugar level. which can harm the body.
Conclusion: In this article of ours, an attempt has been made to give all the necessary information related to pineapple. Hopefully our readers will consume pineapple in the right way. It is clear from this article that balanced consumption of pineapple is healthy, but if a person is suffering from any allergy or health problem, then he should first consult a doctor and then consume it.