Guava is very easy to get fruit, and people also plant guava tree in their homes. People usually consume guava, and they also cultivate it very easily. Guava is found in all types of seasons, and it has a different significance in each season.
Guava tree bears fruit thrice a year, July-September (rainy season), November-January (autumn), February-April. While some trees give fruit in only one season and some in two seasons. Guavas that come in the rainy season should not be consumed, as they are more prone to insects.
Benefits of Guava
- Guava boosts immunity, it is rich in Vitamin C.
- Guava has anti-aging properties, so it also reduces the risk of diabetes and blood pressure.
- Guava leaves are helpful in weight loss, and also keep the digestive system healthy.
- Consumption of guava is also considered good in stomach pain.
- Guava is rich in lycopene and antioxidant, which is beneficial in serious diseases like cancer.
Nutrients of Guava
|Nutrition||Amount Per 100 g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0.3 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
- If you have kidney problems, then you should avoid the consumption of guava, because potassium is found in guava, which can aggravate the problem.
- Avoid eating guava in excessive quantity, otherwise you may have to face problems like constipation.
Conclusion: It has been clearly stated that guava is a nutritious fruit, which is easily available. It maintains the balance of health. We have tried our best that you get all the information related to Guava. We hope that you will make use of this information given by us.
Benefits of Eating Honey
Corona is Attacking again, Maharashtra Came in Grip, 37 Cases Came to Light in a School in UP
What is the Glycemic Index (GI) and How to Use It