Eat Pears and stay away from Diseases
Pear is a medicinal fruit, which is easily available in summer. It is very tasty to eat. It is rich in acidic properties, which is very essential for the body. There are also many varieties of pears, which are easily available.
Pear sowing is completed in the month of January. Pears are easily available in the summer season.
Benefits of pears
- Pear fulfills the deficiency of calcium in our body, thus making the bones of our body strong.
- If you have anemia problem in your body, then you should consume pears, because iron is found in proper amount in pears.
- Potassium is found in proper amount in pear, which works to give instant energy to the body.
- Vitamin C is found in abundance in pears, which are helpful in reducing obesity.
- Pear is a good source of fiber, so it is a good fruit for the digestive system, and is also very beneficial for patients with diabetes.
Nutrients of Pear
|Nutrition||Amount Per 100 g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||12%|
- If you eat pear with peel, then chew it well, otherwise you may have to face problems related to stomach.
- The taste of pear is cold, so do not consume pear in cold and cold.
- While eating pears keep in mind that due to oxidation after cutting pears, pears turn brown in color, so eat pears immediately after cutting.
Conclusion: In this article given by us, an attempt has been made to give all kinds of information related to pears, read these facts and acid on them. It has been clearly told that pear is a balanced healthy fruit, but if you are facing any kind of problem due to the consumption of pear, then consume pear as per the advice of the doctor.