Mango, The King Of Fruits
Mango is called the king of fruits. Mango is one such fruit, which everyone likes. There will be very few people who do not like to eat mangoes. We consume mango in the form of fruit and juice. There are more than 100 varieties of mango and they are available in many shapes and colors. The Alphonso Mango variety is one of the most popular varieties in India.
Mango is not only great in taste, but it also contains many vitamins along with many nutrients.
Mango is the most consumed fruit in the summer season, it is very easily available.
Havan, Yagya, Puja, Katha, Festivals In all auspicious works, one or the other part of mango wood, leaves etc. is often used.
- When mango is raw, it is used to make chutney, pickle, sourdough, marmalade etc.
- Mango vegetable is also made.
Benefits of Mango
- The orange and yellow parts of mango contain beta-carotene, a nutrient found in beta-carotene that fights free radicals present in the body, thereby reducing the symptoms of cancer.
- Mango is a very good fruit for eyesight, as mangoes are rich in Vitamin A.
- If you want to control your cholesterol, and definitely include mango in your diet, because it contains nutrients like fiber and pectin, which help in keeping cholesterol normal.
- Consumption of mango is also beneficial for the skin, because mango is found in abundance in vitamin C, which is helpful in reducing the problem of allergies.
- Dietary fiber, citric acid and tartaric acid are also found in mango, which controls the acid living in the stomach and body, which is very useful for digestion.
- If you want to reduce your obesity, then mango can prove to be very useful for you. The fiber found in mango kernels reduces the surplus body fat, which helps in giving you a lighter body.
- Eating raw mango boosts immunity as mangoes also have high water content, which is very essential for our digestion.
|Nutrition||Amount Per 100 g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.4 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||6%|
- Do not consume mango in large quantities, otherwise you may have problems like stomach pain and diarrhea.
- If you want to lose weight, then consume only one medium sized mango (at least 135 calories). Eating too many mangoes can make you gain weight.
- Diabetic patients should eat mangoes at least in moderation, because the amount of sugar in mangoes is high, which can increase the problem.
Conclusion : Most of the people eat mango with great fervor, hardly anyone would like it. We have tried our best to provide you all the information related to mango. Hope you will read and like this article written by us.