Banana is one of the beneficial fruits, which provides energy to the body. Innumerable vitamins, minerals and many nutrients are found in banana, which keep our body healthy and agile. There are many varieties of banana, which are found all over the world. Everyone loves to eat it.
Banana cultivation is considered good in the season of February-March. Bananas are easily available in all seasons, but use bananas only in summers, as bananas have a cooling effect.
Benefits of banana
- Bananas are rich in fiber, so the consumption of banana keeps the balance of the stomach right, and provides relief from obesity and constipation.
- Banana comes in strength-enhancing fruits, so people who work out should consume bananas regularly.
- Vitamin B6 is found in banana, which is very beneficial for the brain. Consuming banana increases memory power.
- Bananas contain vitamin C and magnesium, which are essential for bones and skin.
|Nutrition||Amount Per 100 g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.3 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||10%|
- Bananas should not be consumed by asthma patients, as it aggravates asthma.
- If you want to lose weight, avoid eating bananas.
Conclusion: In this article, every effort has been made to give all the information related to banana, hope that our readers will consume banana in the right way. It is clear in this article that banana is very beneficial for our body, but if a person has any kind of allergy to banana, then eat banana only after consulting a doctor.