Apple is very popular fruit among fruits, apple is called healthy fruit. People like to eat it a lot. Apple juice is very much liked all over the world. There are many varieties of apples and each variety of apple has a different taste.
Apple comes in the months of September-October, the apple which keeps coming for 12 months should not be consumed because that apple is stored and then delivered to you which is very harmful for you.
Benefits of Apple
- Apples have properties like Vitamin-C and carbohydrates, which are beneficial for the skin of our body, as well as prevent hair loss.
- Vitamin C and various types of antioxidants present in apples are beneficial for our eyes. Consuming apple daily helps in increasing eyesight.
- Iron and calcium are found in abundance in apple, which is effective in blood circulation and it is also beneficial for bones.
- Apple is a good source of dietary fiber, so consumption of apple cures digestive problems.
- Many types of beneficial minerals are found in apples, which increase the immunity of our body.
Apple Nutrition Facts
|Nutrition||Amount Per 100 g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.2 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||9%|
- The amount of fiber in apples is high, so consuming apples in excess can lead to stomach problems.
- While eating apple, keep in mind that do not eat its seeds by mistake because apple seeds are harmful for health.
- Do not consume apples in the evening, because doing so has a bad effect on our digestion and also causes problems of gas and constipation.
Conclusion : Use apple only in its season. As shown, we have tried our best to provide you all the information related to apple. It is expected that you will use apple only in its favorable time, that is, you will take care of your health.
Benefits of Eating Honey
Corona is Attacking again, Maharashtra Came in Grip, 37 Cases Came to Light in a School in UP
What is the Glycemic Index (GI) and How to Use It