Grapes are one of the highly popular fruits, and are easily available in the markets. Not only elders but children also eat grapes happily. Apart from being delicious, it is also very useful. Many varieties of grapes are also found, which look very attractive in appearance, and are also nutritious.
Grapes are cultivated from October to March. Grapes are easily available in both summer and winter season.
Benefits of grapes
- Red grapes contain an anti-oxidant called resveratrol, which reduces the risk of dangerous diseases like cancer, and also protects from harmful rays like UVB of the sun.
- Grapes contain carbohydrates like pectin, which aid in weight loss, and keep blood sugar levels normal.
- Black grapes contain a substance called resveratal, which is helpful in diabetes.
- Grapes are very effective for the eyes, because grapes contain vitamin C and vitamin E.
Nutrients of Grapes
|Nutrition||Amount Per 100 g||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.4 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||3%|
- Salicylic acid is found in grapes, so consuming too much can cause stomach upset.
- Sugar is also present in grapes, so excessive consumption of grapes can cause diarrhea.
- If you have any skin related problem, then avoid eating grapes in large quantities.
Conclusion: It is clear that grapes are very beneficial for our body, but if a person is allergic to grapes, then they should consume it under the supervision of a doctor. In this article, an attempt has been made to give all types of information related to grapes, hopefully you will use this information.
Benefits of Eating Honey
Holy Doors of Kedarnath Dham Open for Shiva Devotees
Corona is Attacking again, Maharashtra Came in Grip, 37 Cases Came to Light in a School in UP